Total ankle replacement
Proven. Flexible. Supported.
Prior to STAR, surgeons had limited options when performing a total ankle arthroplasty. Surgeons now have STAR – the first and only three-piece approved mobile bearing ankle implant available in the United States.
STAR Total Ankle Replacement animation
STAR Total Ankle Replacement
STAR Patient Testimonials- Hear our stories
- Saltzman et al.; Prospective Controlled Trial of STAR Total Ankle Ankle Replacement Versus Ankle Fusion: Initial Results; Foot & Ankle International/Vol. 30, No. 7/July 2009:579-596.
- Brodsky, et al, Changes in Gait Following the Scandinavian Total Ankle Replacement, JBJS, 2011, 93:1890-6
- STAR Op Tech.
- Daniels, T. et al. Intermediate to Long-Term Outcomes of Total Ankle Replacement with Scandinavian Total Ankle Replacement (STAR), J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2015;97:895-903.
- Jastifer, J, Coughlin, M, Long-Term Follow-Up of Mobile Bearing Total Ankle Arthroplasty in the United States, FAI, 2015, Feb;36(2):143-50.
- Younger, Alastair, Symposium 7: Ankle Replacement “Current State of TAR”, AOFAS 2015
- Failure Modes of Current Total Ankle Replacement Systems, Pappas, Michael J., Buechel, Frederick F., Clin Podiatr Med Surg. 2013 Apr;30(2):123-43.
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademarks or service marks: STAR, Stryker. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.