Transforming the soft tissue experience.
The SonicAnchor is a bioresorbable implant, designed to facilitate soft tissue to bone fixation. It utilizes SonicFusion™ technology to allow for interdigitation of the implant with the surrounding cancellous bone structure.
- Ultrasonic technology liquefies anchor tip – the polymer interdigitates in surrounding cancellous bone and solidifies
- Small footprint: 2.5mm suture anchor for all indications
- 95% enhancement in dynamic load stability with the presence of cortical bone1
- Fully resorbable PLDLLA allows for slower resorption properties2
- Stryker TechReport 030314TW1_SonicAnchor_Implant_MLF
- Adeosun, SO, Lawal, GI, and Gbenebor OP. Characteristics of Biodegradable Implants. Journal of Minerals and Materials Characterization and Engineering 2014 2: 88-106.
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademarks or service marks: SonicAnchor, Stryker. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.