Headless Compression Screws
Not just a screw.
Stryker offers a full range of headless compression screw options for your midfoot and rearfoot fusion needs. The patented thread configuration features a reverse thread design for optimized compression and stable fixation.1
- Ø4.0, 5.0, 7.0 size options
- Stable fixation for a variety of fusions and osteotomies
- Type 2 Anodized Titanium
- Reverse cutting flutes
- Increased compression and reduced risk to pull-out when compared to market leading screws.2,3
- Interchangeable instrument tray modules and modular screw racks to meet the needs of your practice
- United States Patent No. 9,011,505 B2, Apr 21, 2015
- According to an iData report in 2014, “US Small Bone and Joint Orthopedic Market”, Synthes Headless Compression Screws hold majority market share
- Vallotton, M and Torcasio, A, PhD. White Paper: Biomechanical Performance of Headless Compression Screws: Fixos 4.0, 5.0, & 7.0 mm compared to Synthes 4.5 & 6.5mm HCS. May 2014 FIX-WP-2.
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademarks or service marks: Asnis, Fixos, Stryker. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.