Versatility. Precision. Durability
The MiniRail System is a unique and highly adjustable fixation system that is designed to allow for optimal placement of half pins.
- Offers both axial and transverse plane control
- Provides a lateral offset for treatment of Lapidus procedures and Jones fractures
- Highly adjustable frame designed to meet multiple lower limb applications like MTP Arthrodesis and Distraction Lapidus, Jones Fracture, Lengthening Procedures, Trauma Applications, and Osteotomies
- Rail assembly offered in lengths of 35mm and 55mm
- Self-drilling, self-tapping stainless steel half-pins offered in 2.4mm & 3.0mm diameters for precise application
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademarks or service marks: Stryker. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.