External fixation system
Stable. Smart. Simple.
The Hoffmann 3 Modular External Fixation System components are external fixation frame components for use with the components of the Hoffmann II MRI and Hoffmann II Compact MRI External Fixation Systems, in conjunction with Apex Pins. It is intended to provide stabilization of open and/or unstable fractures and where soft tissue precludes the use of other fracture treatments such as IM nailing or casting or other means of internal fixation.
- Vectran coated Carbon Connecting Rods with lengths up to 650mm and Ø11mm for enhanced frame stability1
- Built-in Thumbwheels for provisional tightening
- Delta-Couplings for multiple bar or pin sizes
- Snap-Fit connections for multiple bar or pin sizes
- Single point of tightening for enhanced efficiency
Hoffmann 3: How to build a delta ankle frame
Hoffmann 3_How to build an ankle frame
- Comparison between the Hoffmann II MRI and the Hoffmann 3 Systems: The mechanical behavior of the connecting rods and a monoplanar bilateral frame. E. Wobmann, MSc; M. A. Behrens, MSc; S. Brianza, PhD; T. Matsushita, MD, DMSc; D. Seligson, MD. Based upon Biomechanical Test Reports from Stryker Trauma AG, Selzach; BML 11-072 and BML 11-059.
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademarks or service marks: Hoffmann, Stryker. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.