Injectable bone substitute
Representing the next generation in bone substitute technology, HydroSet is an easily injectable, self-setting calcium phosphate bone substitute. Following implantation, the calcium phosphate converts to hydroxyapatite, the principal mineral component of bone.
- Under wet conditions, HydroSet is shown to set significantly faster than competitive products.1,2,3
- Ability to augment provisional hardware to support bone fragments during the surgical procedure.
- Fast setting clinical structure is able to set within eight minutes of implantation under normal physiological circumstances.4
- Tech Report: 1808.E703
- TR.1808.A701 HydroSet Information For Use.
- Competitive Information included in the following chart was obtained in the Norian (20-1016 Rev. B), Alpha BSM (50-1071-v07/0902-70-023 Rev. D), and MIIG X3 (128801 Rev. 3) package inserts/instructions for use.
- LHS-SS HydroSet Product Overview
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademarks or service marks: HydroSet, Stryker. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.